Sunday, July 29, 2007

My medical problem solved

Finally, after six weeks, I have blood pressure and a pulse in my left arm. The wonderful people at Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces took great care of me. Everyone was wonderful and it was a very positive experience.

I have to thank my friend, Diane for taking me to the hospital and hanging around while they put the stent in and bringing me a capuccino in the recovery room and then spending the night with me. I also want to thank my friend Cathy for taking over when Diane had to leave and for calling me twice a day since to make sure I was alright. Friends are wonderful!

I can't forget Carolyn, who called me at least twice a day before the procedure was done to make sure I hadn't dropped dead at home alone.

I am so thankful to have two wonderful kids who care about me and wonderful friends who have given their time to help me!

No comments: